On August 19, 2003, “Somethin’ Else” label released “The Golden Striker”, the 40th Ron Carter album. It was recorded in July 2002, at “Avatar Studios” in New York City, and was produced by Retrac Productions and Ron Carter.
- Ron Carter – bass
- Mulgrew Miller – piano
- Russell Malone – guitar
All tracks by Ron Carter, except where noted.
- The Golden Striker – John Lewis
- On and On – Mulgrew Miller
- NY Slick
- Concerto de Aranjuez (Adagio Theme) – Joaquin Rodrigo
- Cedar Tree – Russell Malone
- A Quick Sketch
- A Theme in ¾
- Autumn Leaves – Joseph Kosma, Jacques Prevert, Johnny Mercer