In March 1959, “Prestige” label released “Soul”, the 20th Coleman Hawkins album. It was recorded in November 1958, at “Van Gelder Studio” in Hackensack, New Jersey, and was produced by Esmond Edwards.
- Coleman Hawkins – tenor saxophone
- Ray Bryant – piano
- Kenny Burrell – guitar
- Wendell Marshall – bass
- Osie Johnson – drums
All tracks by Coleman Hawkins except where noted.
- Soul Blues
- I Hadn’t Anyone till You – Ray Noble
- Groovin’ – Kenny Burrell
- Greensleeves – traditional
- Sunday Mornin – Kenny Burrell
- Until the Real Thing Comes Along – Sammy Cahn, Saul Chaplin, L. E. Freeman, Mann Holiner, Alberta Nichols