In October 1970, “Harvest” label released “Thousands on A Raft”, the second Pete Brown and Piblokto! studio album. It was recorded in 1970, and was produced by Pete Brown.
- Pete Brown – vocals, talking drum, conga
- Jim Mullen – guitar, bass guitar, percussion
- Dave Thompson – keyboards, soprano saxophone, mellotron, percussion
- Steve Glover – bass guitar, percussion
- Rob Tait – drums, percussion
All tracks by Pete Brown and Jim Mullen, except where noted.
- Aeroplane Head Woman
- Station Song Platform Two
- Highland Song – Jim Mullen
- If They Could Only See Me Now, Parts 1–2 – Jim Mullen
- Got a Letter from a Computer
- Thousands on a Raft