On April 27, 2018, “Northern Spy Records” label released “YRU Still Here?”, the 24th Marc Ribot’s Ceramic Dog album. It was recorded in 2017, at “Brooklyn Recording”, “Figure 8 Recording” and “Studio G” in Brooklyn, NY, and was produced by Marc Ribot.
- Marc Ribot – vocals, guitar, Requinto guitar, Farfisa organ, bass, horn, vocoder
- Shahzad Ismaily – vocals, bass, Moog synthesizer, percussion
- Ches Smith – vocals, drums, percussion, electronics
- Curtis Fowlkes – trombone
- Doug Wieselman – saxophone, flute
- Briggan Krauss – saxophone
- Neel Murgai – sitar
- Mauricio Herrera – congas
- Lukas Rutzen, Rea Dubach – backing vocals
- Ron Saint Germain – mixing
- Scott Hull – mastering
All tracks by Marc Ribot, except where noted.
- Personal Nancy – Marc Ribot, Ches Smith
- Pennsylvania 6 6666 – Marc Ribot, Ches Smith
- Agnes – Marc Ribot, Ches Smith
- Oral Sydney with a U
- YRU Still Here?
- Muslim Jewish Resistance
- Shut That Kid Up
- Fuck la Migra
- Freak Freak Freak on the Peripherque – Marc Ribot, Shahzad Ismaily
One thought on “Marc Ribot’s Ceramic Dog: YRU Still Here?”