In December 1957, “Riverside” label released “That’s Him!”, the second Abbey Lincoln album. It was recorded in October 1957, at “Reeves Sound Studios” in New York City, and was produced by Bill Grauer and Orrin Keepnews.
- Abbey Lincoln – vocals
- Kenny Dorham – trumpet
- Sonny Rollins – tenor saxophone
- Wynton Kelly – piano, bass
- Paul Chambers – bass
- Max Roach – drums
- Strong Man – Oscar Brown, Jr.
- Happiness Is a Thing Called Joe – Harold Arlen, E.Y. “Yip” Harburg
- My Man – Jacques Charles, Channing Pollack, Albert Willemetz, Maurice Yvain
- Tender as a Rose – Phil Moore
- That’s Him – Ogden Nash, Kurt Weill
- I Must Have That Man! – Dorothy Fields, Jimmy McHugh
- Porgy – George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin, DuBose Heyward
- When a Woman Loves a Man – Bernie Hanighen, Gordon Jenkins, Johnny Mercer
- Don’t Explain – Arthur Herzog, Jr., Billie Holiday