In July 1969, “Atco” label released the self-titled, debut Blues Image album. It was recorded in 1969 and was produced by Bill Halverson.
- Mike Pinera– lead and backing vocals, guitar
- Skip Konte– piano, organ; backing vocals
- Malcolm Jones – bass
- Manuel Bertematti – drums
- Joe Lala- percussion; lead and backing vocals
All tracks by Mike Pinera, Skip Konte, Malcolm Jones, Mauel Bertematti and Joe Lala.
- Take Me to the Sunrise
- Leaving My Troubles Behind
- Outside Was Night
- In Front Behind You
- Lay Your Sweet Love on Me
- (Do You Have) Somethin’ to Say
- Lazy Day Blues
- Yesterday Could Be Today
- Reality Does Not Inspire