On October 27, 2017, “Stylus Records” label released “Scream Above the Sounds”, the tenth Stereophonics studio album. It was recorded 2015 – 2016, at “Stylus Studios” and “RAK Studios” in London, and was produced by Kelly Jones and Jim Lowe.
- Kelly Jones– lead vocals, guitar, piano, vocal beatbox, glockenspiel, mixing
- Richard Jones– bass guitar
- Adam Zindani– guitar, backing vocals
- Jamie Morrison– drums, percussion
- Jim Lowe – keyboards, piano, Hammond, programming, synthesizer, mixing, engineering
- Jim Abbiss– synthesizer, programming
- Sam Yapp – drums
- Tony Kirkham – piano, add. piano, Hammond, keyboards
- Gavin Fitzjohn – trumpet, flugelhorn, saxophone
- Mikey Rowe – Harmonium
- Dieter Limbourg – saxophone
- UK Gospel Choir
- Javier Weyler– drums
- Craig Silvey – mixing
- Duncan Fuller – recording studio assistant
- Nathanael Graham – mixing studio assistant
- Dick Beetham – mastering
All tracks written Kelly Jones, except where noted.
Caught by the Wind
- Taken a Tumble – music co-written by Adam Zindani
- What’s All the Fuss About?
- All in One Night
- Chances Are
- Before Anyone Knew Our Name
- Would You Believe?
- Cryin’ in Your Beer
- Boy on a Bike