On March 28, 2011, “Kscope” label released “Welcome to My DNA”, the third Blackfield studio album. It was recorded in 2010, at “No Man’s Land” in Hemel Hempstead, “Sarm West” in London, “Pluto” and “Bardo” in Tel Aviv, and was produced by Steven Wilson, Aviv Geffen and Trevor Horn.
- Steven Wilson– vocals, guitars, keyboards, string arrangements
- Aviv Geffen– vocals, guitars, keyboards, string arrangements
- Eran Mitelman – piano, keyboards
- Seffy Efrat– bass
- Tomer Z– drums
- Yankale Segal – Tar lute, oud, baglama
- Trevor Horn- additional keyboards
All tracks by Aviv Geffen except where noted.
- Glass House
- Go to Hell
- Rising of the Tide
- Waving – Steven Wilson
- Far Away
- Dissolving with the Night
- On the Plane