November 1977, “Bronze” label released “Innocent Victim”, the eleventh Uriah Heep studio album. It was recorded July – September 1977, and was produced by Gerry Bron and Ken Hensley.
- John Lawton– vocals
- Mick Box– guitars
- Ken Hensley– vocals, keyboards, guitars
- Trevor Bolder– bass guitar
- Lee Kerslake – vocals, drums
All tracks by Ken Hensley, except where noted.
- Keep On Ridin’ – Ken Hensley, Jack Williams
- Flyin’ High
- Roller – Trevor Bolder, Pete McDonald
- Free ‘n’ Easy – Mick Box, John Lawton
- Free Me
- Cheat ‘n’ Lie
- The Dance – Jack Williams
- Choice – Jack Williams