In November 1966, “Elektra” label released “Da Capo”, the second Love studio album.It was recorded September – October 1966, at “RCA Studios” in Hollywood, and was produced by Paul Rothchild and Jac Holtzman.
- Arthur Lee– lead vocals, harmonica, guitar, drums, percussion
- Bryan MacLean– rhythm guitar, vocal
- Johnny Echols – lead guitar, lead vocal Ken Forssi – bass
- Alban “Snoopy” Pfisterer – organ, harpsichord, drums
- Michael Stuart – drums, percussion
- Tjay Cantrelli – saxophone, flute, percussion
- Dave Hassinger, Bruce Botnick– engineer
All tracks by Arthur Lee, except where noted.
- Stephanie Knows Who
- Orange Skies – Bryan MacLean
- Que Vida!
- 7 and 7 Is
- The Castle
- She Comes in Colors
- Revelation – Arthur Lee, Bryan MacLean, Johnny Echols, Ken Forssi