In July 1981, “Wounded Bird” label released “It’s a Condition”, the first Romeo Void studio album. It was recorded in 1981, at “Mobius Music” in San Francisco, and was produced by David Kahne. The cover artwork was by Debora Iyall.
- Debora Iyall– vocals
- Peter Woods – guitar
- Benjamin Bossi – saxophone
- Frank Zincavage – bass
- John Haines – drums, percussion
All tracks by Debora Iyall, Peter Woods, and Frank Zincavage, except where noted.
- Myself to Myself
- Nothing for Me – Debora Iyall, Frank Zincavage
- Talk Dirty (to Me)
- Love Is an Illness
- White Sweater
- Charred Remains
- Drop Your Eyes – Debora Iyall, Frank Zincavage
- Fear to Fear
- I Mean It – Benjamin Bossi, Debora Iyall, Peter Woods, Frank Zincavage