In July 1968, “A&M” label released “Tape from California”, the fifth Phil Ochs album. It was recorded in 1968, and was produced by Larry Marks.
- Phil Ochs – guitar, vocals
- Joe Osborn- bass guitar
- Lincoln Mayorga- piano, keyboards
- Van Dyke Parks- piano, keyboards
- Ramblin’ Jack Elliott- flat-picked guitar
- Ian Freebairn-Smith – arrangements
All tracks by Phil Ochs.
- Tape From California
- White Boots Marching in a Yellow Land
- Half A Century High
- Joe Hill
- The War Is Over
- The Harder They Fall
- When In Rome
- Floods of Florence