On July 2, 1965, “Columbia” label released “Angel Eyes”, the 47th Dave Brubeck album. It was recorded July 2, 1962 – February 15, 1965, and was produced by Teo Macero.
- Dave Brubeck- piano
- Paul Desmond- alto saxophone
- Gene Wright- double bass
- Joe Morello- drums
All music by Matt Dennis, lyrics as noted.
- Let’s Get Away from It All – Tom Adair
- Violets for Your Furs – Tom Adair
- Angel Eyes – Earl Brent
- Will You Still Be Mine? – Tom Adair
- Everything Happens to Me – Tom Adair
- Little Man With a Candy Cigar – Frank Killduff
- The Night We Called It a Day – Tom Adair