On June 20, 2001, “Atlantic” label released “Beyond Good and Evil”, the seventh Cult studio album. It was recorded in 2000, and was produced by Bob Rock. The album title is reference to Friedrich Nietzsche’s 1886 book of the same title.
- Ian Astbury- vocals
- Billy Duffy- guitars
- Matt Sorum– drums, percussion
- Martyn LeNoble, Chris Wyse: bass
All tracks by Ian Astbury and Billy Duffy, except where noted.
- War (The Process)
- The Saint
- Take the Power
- Breathe – Ian Astbury, Bill Duffy, Mick Jones, Marti Frederiksen
- American Gothic
- Ashes and Ghosts – Ian Astbury, Bill Duffy, Bob Rock
- Shape the Sky
- Speed of Light – Ian Astbury, Bill Duffy, Bob Rock
- True Believers
- My Bridges Burn