In April 1967, “United Artists” label released “The Way I Feel”, the second Gordon Lightfoot studio album. It was recorded in 1966, and was produced by John Court.
- Gordon Lightfoot – vocals, guitar, piano
- Red Shea – lead guitar
- Charlie McCoy- harmonica, belesta, bells
- John Stockfish – bass
- Kenneth A. Buttrey – drums, percussion
- Barry Feinstein – photography
All tracks by Gordon Lightfoot.
- If You Got It
- A Minor Ballad
- Go-Go Round
- Home From the Forest
- I’ll Be Alright
- Song for a Winter’s Night
- Canadian Railroad Trilogy
- The Way I Feel