In April 1967, “United Artists” label released “The Way I Feel”, the second Gordon Lightfoot studio album. It was recorded in 1966, and was produced by John Court. The album cover photography was by Barry Feinstein.
- Gordon Lightfoot – guitar, piano, vocals
- Red Shea – lead guitar
- John Stockfish – Bass
- Kenneth A. Buttrey- drums, percussion
- Charlie McCoy- harmonica, belesta, bells
All tracks by Gordon Lightfoot.
- If You Got It
- A Minor Ballad
- Go-Go Round
- Home From the Forest
- I’ll Be Alright
- Song for a Winter’s Night
- Canadian Railroad Trilogy
- The Way I Feel