On December 17, 1975, “Jugoton” label released “Šta bi dao da si na mom mjestu” , the second Bijelo Dugme studio album. It was recorded in November 1975, at “AIR Studios” in London, and was produced by Neil Harrison. The album was certified 2 x Diamond in Yugoslavia.
- Goran Bregović- guitar, harmonica
- Željko Bebek- vocals, bass guitar
- Zoran Redžić- bass guitar
- Ipe Ivandić- drums
- Vlado Pravdić- organ, synthesizer, electric piano, piano
- Peter Henderson – engineer
- Chris Blair – mastering
- Dragan S. Stefanović – design, photography
All tracks by Goran Bregović, except where noted.
- Tako ti je, mala moja, kad ljubi Bosanac
- Došao sam da ti kažem da odlazim
- Ne gledaj me tako i ne ljubi me više
- Požurite, konji moj
- Bekrija si cijelo selo viče, e pa jesam, šta se koga tiče
- Šta bi dao da si na mom mjestu – Trifunović, Goran Bregović