On December 17, 1975, “Jugoton” label released “Šta bi dao da si na mom mjestu” (What Would You Give to Be in My Place), the second Bijelo Dugme studio album. It was recorded in November 1975, at “AIR Studios” in London, and was produced by Neil Harrison. The album cover was designed by Dragan S. Stefanović. The album was certified 2 x Diamond in Yugoslavia.
- Goran Bregović- guitar, harmonica
- Željko Bebek- vocals, bass guitarNeil Harrison,
- Zoran Redžić- bass guitar
- Ipe Ivandić- drums
- Vlado Pravdić- organ, synthesizer, electric piano, piano
- Peter Henderson – engineer
- Chris Blair – mastered by
- Dragan S. Stefanović – photography
All tracks by Goran Bregović, except where noted.
- Tako ti je, mala moja, kad ljubi Bosanac
- Došao sam da ti kažem da odlazim
- Ne gledaj me tako i ne ljubi me više
- Požurite, konji moj
- Bekrija si cijelo selo viče, e pa jesam, šta se koga tiče
- Šta bi dao da si na mom mjestu – Trifunović, Goran Bregović