On September 30, 1985, “Epic” label released “Soul to Soul” the third Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble studio album. It was recorded March–May 1985, at “Dallas Sound Lab”, in Dallas, Texas, and was produced by Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble and Richard Mullen.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan– guitar, vocals, drums
- Tommy Shannon– bass, vocals
- Chris Layton– drums, vocals
- Reese Wynans– keyboards, vocals
- Joe Sublett– saxophone
- Executive producer– John H. Hammond
- Engineer– Richard Mullen
- Assistant engineer – Ron Cote
- Cover art– Holland MacDonald
All tracks by Stevie Ray Vaughan, except where noted.
- Say What!
- Lookin’ Out the Window – Doyle Bramhall
- Look at Little Sister – Hank Ballard
- Ain’t Gone ‘n’ Give Up on Love
- Gone Home – Eddie Harris
- Change It – Bramhall
- You’ll Be Mine – Willie Dixon
- Empty Arms
- Come On (Part III) – Earl King
- Life Without You