On June 18, 1982, “E.G.” label released “Beat”, the ninth King Crimson studio album. It was recorded in 1982, and was produced by Rhett Davies.
- Robert Fripp– guitar, organ, Frippertronics
- Adrian Belew– guitar, lead vocals, additional drums (3)
- Tony Levin– bass guitar, backing vocals, Chapman stick
- Bill Bruford– drums, percussion
All lyrics by Adrian Belew; music by Adrian Belew, Bill Bruford, Robert Fripp, and Tony Levin, except where noted.
- Neal and Jack and Me
- Sartori in Tangier
- Waiting Man
- Two Hands – lyrics Margaret Belew
- The Howler