On March 8, 1982, “Kamera” label released “Hex Enduction Hour”, the fourth Fall (The) studio album. It was recorded in 1981, at “Regal Cinema” in Hitching, in 1981 at “Hljóðriti” in Reykjavik, and was produced by Grant Showbiz, Richard Mazda and Mark E. Smith.
- Mark E. Smith– vocals, guitar, tape operation, design
- Craig Scanlon– guitar, piano, backing vocals
- Marc Riley– electronic organ, piano, guitar, banjo, backing vocals
- Steve Hanley– bass guitar, xylophone, backing vocals
- Paul Hanley– drums, guitar
- Karl Burns– drums, tape operation, backing vocals
- Kay Carroll – percussion, backing vocals
- Alan Skinner – design
All lyrics by Mark E. Smith, except where noted.
- The Classical
- Jawbone and the Air-Rifle
- Hip Priest
- Fortress / Deer Park – Mark E. Smith, Craig Scanlon, Marc Riley, Karl Burns
- Mere Pseud Mag. Ed
- Winter (Hostel – Maxi) – Mark E. Smith, Craig Scanion
- Winter 2 – Mark E. Smith, Craig Scanion
- Just Step S’ways
- Who Makes the Nazis?
- Iceland – Mark E. Smith, Craig Scanlon, Marc Riley, Steve Hanley
- And This Day