On December 5, 1974, “Atlantic” label released “Relayer”, the seventh Yes studio album. It was recorded August – October 1974, at the “New Pipers” in Surrey, and was produced by Jon Anderson, Steve Howe, Patrick Moraz, Chris Squire, Alan White and Eddy Offord.This was the only studio album recorded with keyboardist Patrick Moraz who replaced Rick Wakeman.
- Jon Anderson– lead vocals
- Steve Howe– acoustic and electric guitars, vocals
- Patrick Moraz– keyboards
- Chris Squire– bass guitar, vocals
- Alan White– drums, percussion
- Roger Dean– sleeve design , illustration
- Jean Ristori – photography
All tracks by Jon Anderson, Chris Squire, Steve Howe, Alan White and Patrick Moraz.
- The Gates of Delirium
- Sound Chaser
- To Be Over