On March 15, 2007, “Ramseur Records” label released “Emotionalism”, the fifth Avett Brothers album.
- Seth Avett– lead and backing vocals, acoustic and electric guitars, piano, organ, glockenspiel, drums, percussion
- Scott Avett– lead and backing vocals, banjo, acoustic and electric guitars, piano, drums, percussion
- Bob Crawford – backing vocals, upright and electric bass, saxophones, bass clarinet, trumpet, percussion
- Joe Kwon – vocals, cello
- Paleface– vocals, harmonica, guitar
- Donny Herron – fiddle
- Monica Samalot – drums
All tracks by Seth Avett, Scott Avett and Bob Crawford.
- Die, Die, Die
- Paranoia in B-Flat Major
- The Weight of Lies
- Will You Return?
- The Ballad of Love and Hate
- Pretty Girl from Chile
- All My Mistakes
- Living of Love
- I Would Be Sad
- Pretty Girl from San Diego
- Go to Sleep, Hand-Me-Down Tune