In May 1969, “Tangerine Records” label released “Doing His Thing”, the 29th Ray Charles album. It was recorded in 1969, at “RPM Studios” in Los Angeles, and was produced by Joe Adams.
- Ray Charles – vocals, keyboards
- Jimmy Lewis – vocals
- Lafayette Chew – artwork
All tracks by Jimmy Lewis, except where noted.
- The Same Thing That Can Make You Laugh (Can Make You Cry) – Jimmy Lewis, Ray Charles
- Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers – Cliff Chambers, Jimmy Holiday, Jimmy Lewis
- You Ought to Change Your Ways
- Baby Please
- Come and Get It
- We Can Make It
- I’m Ready
- That Thing Called Love
- If It Wasn’t for Bad Luck – Jimmy Lewis, Ray Charles
- I Told You So