On December 6, 1968, “Apple” label released “Under the Jasmin Tree”, the 29th Modern Jazz Quartet. It was recorded in December 1967, and was produced by John Lewis.
- Milt Jackson – vibraphone
- John Lewis – piano
- Percy Heath – double bass
- Connie Kay – drums, percussion
- Mike Jarratt – engineer
- Bob Dawbarn – sleeve notes
- Alan Aldridge, Ink Studios – design
All tracks by John Lewis.
- The Blue Necklace
- Three Little Feelings (Part I)
- Three Little Feelings (Part II)
- Three Little Feelings (Part III)
- The Jasmin Tree