In March 1962, “Blue Note” label released “Heavy Soul”, the debut Ike Quebec album. It was recorded in November 1961, at “Van Gelder Studio” in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, and was produced by Alfred Lion.
- Ike Quebec – tenor saxophone
- Freddie Roach – organ
- Milt Hinton – bass
- Al Harewood – drums
All tracks by Ike Quebec, except where noted.
- Just One More Chance – Sam Coslow, Arthur Johnston
- Que’s Dilemma
- Brother, Can You Spare a Dime? – Jay Gorney, Yip Harburg
- The Man I Love – George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin
- Heavy Soul
- I Want a Little Girl – Murray Mencher, Billy Moll
- Nature Boy – Eden Ahbez