On August 11, 1992, “4AD” label released “Red Heaven”, the fifth Throwing Muses album. It was recorded January – May 1992, at “Fort Apache Studios” in Cambridge, Massachusetts, “Power Station” in New York City, and was produced by Steve Boyer, Kristin Hersh and David Narcizo.
- Kristin Hersh – vocals, guitars, front cover artwork
- Leslie Langston – bass guitar
- David Narcizo – drums, backing vocals
- Bob Mould – vocals
- Steve Boyer – engineer
- Victor Deyglio – engineer assistant
- Howie Weinberg – mastering
- Christine Cano – package design, front cover artwork
- David Narcizo – handwritten lyrics
- Michael Lavine – band photography
- Paul Q. Kolderie – production assistance
- Artie Smith – production assistance
All tracks by Kristin Hersh.
- Dirty Water
- Summer St.
- The Visit
- Rosetta Stone
- Carnival Wig