On May 1, 2020, “Matador” label released “Making a Door Less Open”, the twelfth Car Seat Headrest studio album. It was recorded January – October 2019, at “Avast!” in Seattle, Washington, and was produced by Will Toledo and Andrew Katz.
- Will Toledo – vocals, synthesizers, keyboards, organ, guitar, piano, drum programming, engineer, mixing
- Ethan Ives – vocals, guitars
- Seth Dalby – bass guitar
- Andrew Katz – vocals, drums, drum programming, mixing, digital mastering
- Gianni Aiello – guitar
- John Huggins – violin
- John McRae – engineer
- Bernie Grundman – vinyl mastering
- Cate Wurtz – artwork
All tracks by Will Toledo, except where noted.
- Can’t Cool Me Down
- Hollywood – Will Toledo, Andrew Katz
- There Must Be More Than Blood
- What’s With You Lately
- Life Worth Missing