In April 1957, “Blue Note” label released the self-titled, second Kenny Burrell studio album. It was recorded March – May 1956, at “Audio-Video Studios” in New York City and “Van Gelder Studio” in Hackensack, NJ, and was produced by Alfred Lion.
- Kenny Burrell – guitar
- Tommy Flanagan – piano
- Frank Foster – tenor saxophone
- Paul Chambers – bass
- Oscar Pettiford – bass
- Kenny Clarke – drums
- Shadow Wilson – drums
- Candido – conga
- Andy Warhol – cover art
All tracks by Kenny Burrell except where noted.
- Get Happy – Harold Arlen, Ted Koehler
- But Not for Me – George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin
- Moten Swing – Bennie Moten
- Now See How You Are – Woody Harris, Oscar Pettiford
- How About You? – Burton Lane, Ralph Freed