On March 21, 2000, “Barsuk Records” label released “We Have the Facts and We’re Voting Yes”, the second Death Cab for Cutie studio album. It was recorded in 1999, at “The Hall of Justice” in Seattle, Washington, and was produced by Chris Walla.
- Ben Gibbard – vocals, acoustic and electric guitars, organ, drums, percussion, Casiotone
- Chris Walla – guitar, electric piano, percussion, glockenspiel, samples, backing vocals, mixing
- Nick Harmer – bass guitar
- Nathan Good – drums
- Tony Lash – mastering
All tracks by Ben Gibbard, except where noted.
- Title Tracks
- The Employment Pages
- For What Reason
- Lowell, MA – Ben Gibbard, Chris Walla
- Little Fury Bags
- Company Calls – Ben Gibbard, Nick Hammer, Chris Walla
- Company Calls Epilogue
- No Joy in Mudville – Ben Gibbard, Nick Hammer, Chris Walla
- Scientist Studies