In December 1963, “Philips” label released “Night Lights”, the 36th Gerry Mulligan album. It was recorded September – October 1963, at “Nola Penthouse Studios” in New York City, and was produced by Hal Mooney.
- Gerry Mulligan – baritone saxophone, piano
- Art Farmer – flugelhorn
- Bob Brookmeyer – valve trombone
- Jim Hall – guitar
- Bill Crow – bass
- Dave Bailey – drums
All tracks by Gerry Mulligan except where noted.
- Night Lights
- Morning of the Carnival – Luiz Bonfá, Antônio Maria
- In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning – David Mann, Bob Hilliard
- Prelude in E Minor – Frédéric Chopin
- Festival Minor
- Tell Me When