On October 8, 2001, “PGP RTS” label released “Zmaj od Noćaja”, the seventh Bajaga i Instruktori studio album. It was recorded May – July 2001, at “Studio V PGP-RTS” in Belgrade, Serbia, and was produced by Saša Habić.
- Momčilo Bajagić – vocals, guitar
- Žika Milenković – vocals, guitar
- Miroslav Cvetković – bass guitar, backing vocals
- Saša Lokner – keyboards, arrangements
- Ljubiša Opačić – guitar, backing vocals, programming, arrangements
- Čeda Macura – drums, backing vocals
- Marijana Popović – vocals
- Ivan Ilić – trombone
- Jovan Ilić – harmonica
- Magnifico – voice
- Shatzi – voice
- Saša Habić – guitar, keyboards, arrangements
- Zoran Vukčević – engineer
All tracks by Momčilo Bajagić.
- Lepa Janja, ribareva kći
- Da li da odem ili ne
- Gospod brine
- Tehno blues
- Zmaj od Noćaja
- Najslađa devojka
- Model 1960 – Es.Ef.Er.Jot
- Extasy pazi!!!