In June 1972, “Akarma Records” released the self – titled, debut Analogy album. It was recorded in 1972, at “Mondial Sound Studios” in Milan, Italy, and was produced by Aldo Pagani, Martin Thurn, Jutta Nienhaus, Nicola Pankoff, Wolfgang Schoene, Herman – Jurgen Nienhaus and Rocco Abate.
- Martin Thurn – guitar
- Jutta Nienhaus – vocals
- Nicola Pankoff – keyboards
- Wolfgang Schoene – bass
- Hermann-Jurgen Nienhaus – drums
- Rocco Abate – flute
All tracks by Martin Thurn, except where noted.
- Dark Reflections
- Weeping My Endure – John Milton, Martin Thurn
- Indian Meditation
- Tin’s Song
- The Year’s at the Spring – Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Martin Thurn, Jutta Nienhaus
- Pan-Am Flight 249 – Martin Thurn, Jutta Nienhaus