On May 4, 1982, “Fiction Records” label released “Pornography”, the fourth Cure studio album. It was recorded January – April 1982, at “RAK Studios” in London, and was produced by Phil Thornalley, Robert Smith, Simn Gallup and Lol Tolhurst.
- Robert Smith– vocals, guitar, keyboards, cello, engineering
- Simon Gallup– bass guitar, keyboards
- Lol Tolhurst– drums, keyboards
- Mike Nocito – engineering
- Phil Thornalley– engineering assistance
- Ben Kelly – sleeve design
- Michael Kostiff – sleeve photography
All tracks by Robert Smith, Simon Gallup and Lol Tolhurst.
- One Hundred Years
- A Short Term Effect
- The Hanging Garden
- Siamese Twins
- The Figurehead
- A Strange Day