In January 1957, “Prestige” label released “Mobley’s Message”, the third Hank Mobley album. It was recorded in July, 1956, at “Van Gelder Studio” in Hackensack, and was produced by Bob Weinstock.
- Hank Mobley- tenor saxophone
- Donald Byrd– trumpet
- Barry Harris– piano
- Doug Watkins– bass
- Art Taylor– drums
- Jackie McLean- alto saxophone
All tracks by Hank Mobley, except where noted.
- Bouncing with Bud – Bud Powell
- 52nd Street Theme – Thelonious Monk
- Minor Disturbance
- Au Privave – Charlie Parker
- Little Girl Blue – Hart, Rodgers
- Alternating Current