In December 1977, “EMI Electrola” released “Ocean”, the sixth Eloy album. It was recorded September-October 1977, at “Sound-N-Studio” in Cologne, Germany, and was produced by Frank Bornemann.
- Frank Bornemann– lead vocals, electric, acoustic and processed guitars
- Klaus-Peter Matziol – fretless basses, backing vocals
- Detlev Schmidtchen – Mini-Moog, ARP synthesizers, mellotron, RMI keyboard computer, angelic voices, Hammond organ, xylophone
- Jürgen Rosenthal- drums, voice, cymbals, timbales, roto-toms, temple blocks, kettle drums, tubular bells, morse key, triangles, paper, flute
- Georgi Nedeitschev – engineer
All lyrics by Jürgen Rosenthal, all music by Frank Bornemann, Klaus-Peter Matziol, Detlev Schmidtchen and Jürgen Rosenthal.
- Poseidon’s Creation
- Incarnation of the Logos
- Decay of the Logos
- Atlantis’ Agony at June 5th – 8498, 13 P.M. Gregorian Earthtime