On August 30, 2011, “Pompeii Records” label released “The Rip Tide”, the third Beirut studio album. It was recorded in 2011, and was produced by Zach Condon and Griffin Rodrigue.
- Zach Condon – vocals, ukulele, trumpet, piano, percussion, pedal bass, organ, pump organ
- Perrin Cloutier – accordion, piano, pump organ, cello
- Paul Collins – bass guitar, upright bass
- Ben Lanz – trombone, piano, tuba
- Nick Petree – drums, percussion
- Kelly Pratt- trumpet, euphonium, french horn, vocals
- Sharon Van Etten, Heather Trost – violin, vocals
All tracks by Zach Condon.
- A Candle’s Fire
- Santa Fe
- East Harlem
- Payne’s Bay
- The Rip Tide
- The Peacock
- Port of Call