In January 1972, “RCA” label released “I’m the One”, the debut Annette Peacock solo album. It was recorded in 1971, at “RCA Studios B, C, D” in New York City, and was produced by Annette Peacock and Bob Ringe.
- Annette Peacock – vocals, electronic vocals, pianos (acoustic & electric), synthesizers, electric vibraphone, liner notes, direction
- Paul Bley– synthesizer, piano
- Mike Garson– piano, organ
- Mark Whitecage– alto saxophone
- Michael Moss – tenor saxophone
- Perry Robinson– clarinet
- Tom Cosgrove – guitar
- Stu Woods, Glen Moore– bass
- Rick Marotta, Laurence Cook – drums
- Barry Altschul, Airto Moreira, Dom Um Romão, Orestes Vilató– percussion
- Apache Bley – piano
- Guy Mossler – recording engineer
- Richard Davis – artwork, photography
All tracks by Annette Peacock; except where noted.
- I’m the One
- 7 Days
- Been & Gone
- One Way
- Love Me Tender – Elvis Presley, Vera Matson
- Gesture Without Plot
- Did You Hear Me Mommy?