In November 1971, “Capitol” label released “E Pluribus Funk”, the fifth Grand Funk Railroad studio album. It was recorded in September 1971, and was produced by Terry Knight. The album cover was completely round and covered with a silver-like film to resemble a large coin, and was designed by Ernie Cefalu.
- Mark Farner– organ, guitar, harmonica, keyboards, vocals
- Mel Schacher– bass, vocals
- Don Brewer– percussion, drums, vocals
- Terry Knight– cover art concept
- Kenneth Hamann – engineer
- Craig Braun – artwork, design
All tracks by Mark Farner.
- Footstompin’ Music
- People, Let’s Stop the War
- I Come Tumblin’
- Save the Land
- No Lies