In May 1979, “Pacific Arts Records & Tapes“label released “Infinite Rider on the Big Dogma”, the ninth Michael Nesmith solo album. It was recorded in 1979, and was produced by Michael Nesmith.
- Michael Nesmith – lead vocal. rhythm and lead guitars, arranger
- Joe Chemay – vocals, arranger
- Al Perkins- lead and slide guitars
- John Hobbs – vocals, keyboards
- David MacKay – bass
- Paul Leim – drums
- Lenny Castro- percussion
- Tom Saviano – saxophone
- Tom Trefethen – engineer, mixing
- William Bottrell – engineer, mixing assistant
- Jerry Takigawa – art direction, design, hand tinting
- Charles Bush – photography
All tracks by Michael Nesmith except “Capsule” by Michael Nesmith, Al Perkins, David Mackay, Paul Leim, John Hobbs and Lenny Castro.