On September 23, 1996, “Island” label released “Dance Hall at Louse Point”, the debut collaborative PJ Harvey and John Parish studio album. It was recorded February – March 1996, at “Small World” in Yeovil, England, and was produced by PJ Harvey and John Parish.
- PJ Harvey – vocals
- John Parish – various instruments, engineer
- Mick Harvey– organ, bass, guitar, bass, drums
- John Dent – mastering
All tracks by PJ Harvey and John Parish; except where noted.
- Rope Bridge Crossing
- City of No Sun
- That Was My Veil
- Urn with Dead Flowers in a Drained Pool
- Civil War Correspondent
- Un Cercle Autour du Soleil
- Is That All There Is? – Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller
- Dance Hall at Louse Point
- Lost Fun Zone