On September 21, 1973, “WWA” label label released “In a Glass House”, the fifth Gentle Giant album. It was recorded in 1973, at “Advison Studios” in London, and was produced by Gentle Giant and Gary Martin.
- Derek Shulman- lead vocals, alto and soprano saxophones, descant recorder, arrangements
- Gary Green- 12 string acoustic guitar, 6 string electric guitars , steel guitar, mandolin, tambourine, treble recorder, arrangements
- Kerry Minnear- lead and co-lead vocals, Moog, Hammond organ, piano, clavinet, electric piano, Thomas organ, clavichord, Mellotron, RMI 368 electra-piano, harpsichord, celesta, glockenspiel, marimba, vibraphone, tympani , cello, descant recorder, arrangements
- Ray Shulman- bass, acoustic guitar , violin, violins, electric violin, tambourine, backing vocals, arrangements
- John Weathers- drums, bass drum, cowbell, arrangements
- Gary Martin – recording, engineer
All tracks by Derek Shulman, Ray Shulman and Kerry Minnear, except where noted.
- The Runaway
- An Inmate’s Lullaby – Kennu Minnear, Ray Shuman
- Way of Love
- A Reunion – Kerry Minnear, Ray Shulman
- In a Glass House – Kerry Minnear, Ray Shulman
2 thoughts on “Gentle Giant: In a Glass House”
WWA (World Wide Artists) Label, Issued this album. But only in The U.K. and Italy. And due to limited distribution, it was on the VERTIGO Label for the rest of the world pressings, editions… Also, regardless of who wrote what.. Everything GG is composed by Shulman, Shulman, Minnear in accordance with their Publishing… Same as all Lennon/McCartney songs, they are always included as Composers regardless of who wrote what! Credits shouldn’t be messed with unless there is an actual Legal dispute. And, though Dan Bornemark is a dear friend of mine, He did Not mix this album. He would most definitely like to do that, but as such, The original Master Multitrack 2″ tapes are lost in the wind…
Dear Bolle, thank you very much for the corrections.