On May 19, 1972, “Deram” label released “Waterloo Lily”, the fourth Caravan studio album. It was recorded November 1971, at “Tollington Park Studios” in London, and was produced by David Hitchcock. The album cover detail from “The Tavern Scene” from A Rake’s Progress by William Hogarth.
- Pye Hastings- guitars & vocals
- Steve Miller – Wurlitzer electric piano, grand piano, Hammond organ, electric harpsichord
- Richard Sinclair- bass & vocals
- Richard Coughlan– drums
- Barry Robinson – oboe
- Lol Coxhill- soprano saxophone
- Phil Miller- 2nd lead guitar
- Jimmy Hastings– flute
- Mike Cotton – trumpet
All tracks by Richard Coughlan, Pye Hastings, Richard Sinclair except “It’s Coming Soon” and “Songs and Signs” by Steve Miller.
- Waterloo Lily
- Nothing at All / It’s Coming Soon / Nothing at All (reprise)
- Songs and Signs
- The Love in Your Eye / To Catch Me a Brother / Subsultus / Debouchement / Tilbury Kecks
- The World Is Your