On May 14, 1969, “Reprise” label released “Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere”, the second Neil Young studio album. It was recorded January and March 1969, at “Wally Heider Recording” in Hollywood, and was produced by Neil Young and David Briggs. This was Neil Young’s first album with his longtime backing band Crazy Horse. The album was certified Platinum in the US by the “RIIA”.
- Neil Young— lead vocals, guitar
- Danny Whitten— vocals, guitar
- Billy Talbot— bass guitar
- Ralph Molina— vocals, drums
- Bobby Notkoff- violin
- Robin Lane- harmony vocal
- Henry Saskowski, David Briggs, Kendal Pacious – engineer
All tracks by Neil Young.
- Cinnamon Girl
- Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
- Round & Round (It Won’t Be Long)
- Down by the River
- The Losing End (When You’re On)
- Running Dry (Requiem for the Rockets)
- Cowgirl in the Sand