On April 28, 1980, “Warner Bros” label released “Flush the Fashion”, the twelfth Alice Cooper studio album. It was recorded 1979 – 1980, and was produced by Roy Thomas Baker.
- Alice Cooper – vocals
- Davey Johnstone- guitar
- Fred Mandel- keyboards, guitar
- John Cooker Lopresti – bass guitar
- Dennis Conway – drums
- Ian Taylor – engineer
- John Weaver – assistant engineer
All tracks by Alice Cooper, Davey Johnstone and Fred Mandel except where noted.
- Talk Talk – Sean Bonniwell
- Clones (We’re All) – David Carron
- Leather Boots – Geoff Westen
- Aspirin Damage
- Nuclear Infected
- Model Citizen
- Dance Yourself to Death – Alice Cooper, Frank Crandall