On March 27, 1984, “E.G.” label released “Three of a Perfect Pair”, the tenth King Crimson studio album. It was recorded in 1983, and was produced by Robert Fripp, Adriam Belew, Tony Levina and Bill Bruford.
- Robert Fripp – guitars
- Adrian Belew– lead vocals, fretted and fretless guitars
- Tony Levin– bass, backing vocals, stick, synth
- Bill Bruford– acoustic and electric drumming
- Peter Willis – art work
All tracks by Adrian Belew, Bill Bruford, Robert Fripp and Tony Levin, except where noted.
- Three of a Perfect Pair
- Model Man
- Man With an Open Heart
- Nuages (That Which Passes, Passes Like Clouds)
- Dig me
- No Warning
- Larks’ Tongues in Aspic (Part III)