On December 15, 1967, “Track records” released “The Who Sell Out”, the third Who studio album. It was recorded May – November 1967, at the “Talentmasters Studios” in New York, “IBC Studios”, “Pye Studios”, “De Lane Lea Studios”, “CBS Studios”, and “Kingsway Studios” in London, and in “Gold Star Studios” in Los Angeles, and was produced by Kit Lambert.
- Roger Daltrey– lead and backing vocals, percussion
- John Entwistle– bass guitar, backing and lead vocals, horns, sound effectsSpeedy Keen,
- Pete Townshend– guitar, backing and lead vocals, keyboards, pennywhistle, banjo, sonovox
- Keith Moon– drums, backing vocals, percussion, sound effects, lead vocals
- Al Kooper– keyboards, organ
All tracks by by Pete Townshend, except where noted.
- Armenia City in the Sky – Speedy Keen
- Heinz Baked Beans – John Entwistle
- Mary Anne with the Shaky Hand
- Our Love Was, Is
- I Can See for Miles
- Can’t Reach You
- Silas Stingy – John Entwistle
- Rael (1 and 2)