On October 6, 1972, “Charisma” label released “Foxtrot”, the fourth Genesis studio album. It was recorded August – September 1972, at the “Island Studios” in London, and was produced by Dave Hitchcock, Tony Banks, Steve Hackett, Phil Collins, Michael Rutherford, and Peter Gabriel.
- Tony Banks– voices, organ, Mellotron, piano, electric piano, 12 string guitar
- Steve Hackett– electric guitar, 6 string guitar, 12 string guitar
- Phil Collins– voices, drums, assorted percussion
- Peter Gabriel– lead voice, flute, bass drum, tambourine, oboe
- Michael Rutherford– bass guitar, bass pedals, cello, 12 string guitar, voices
All tracks by Tony Banks, Phil Collins, Peter Gabriel, Steve Hackett, and Mike Rutherford.
- Watcher of the Skies
- Time Table
- Get’ Em Out by Friday
- Can-Utility and the Coastliners
- Supper’s Ready
- Lover’s Leap
- The Guaranteed Eternal Sanctuary Man
- Ikhnaton and Itsacon and Their Band of Merry Men
- How Dare I Be So Beautiful?
- Willow Farm
- Apocalypse in 9/8 (Co-Starring the Delicious Talents of Gabble Ratchet)
- As Sure As Eggs Is Eggs (Aching Men’s Feet)