On March 31, 1976, “Swan Song Records” label released “Presence”, the seventh Led Zeppelin studio album, The album material was written and recorded in period when Robert Plant was recuperating from the injuries he had sustained the previous year in a car accident. It was recorded November–December 1975 in “Musicland Studios” in Munich, and was produced by Jimmy Page. The album cover and inside sleeve was created by “Hipgnosis”. Together with the outtake album “Coda”, “Presence” is the slowest selling Led Zeppelin album.
- John Bonham– drums, percussion
- John Paul Jones– four and eight-string bass guitars
- Jimmy Page– guitars
- Robert Plant– lead vocals, harmonica
- Barry Diament – mastering
- Peter Grant– executive producer
- Jeremy Gee – tape engineering
- George Hardie– sleeve design
- Keith Harwood– engineering, mixing
All tracks by Jimmy Page and Robert Plant, except where noted.
- Achilles Last Stand
- For Your Life
- Royal Orleans – John Bonham, John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page, Robert Plant.
- Nobody’s Fault but Mine
- Candy Store Rock
- Hots on for Nowhere
- Tea for One