On September 5, 2006, “Warp Records” label released “Yellow House”, the second Grizzly Bear studio album. It was recorded in July 2005, and was produced by Chris Taylor.
- Christopher Bear– vocals, drums, xylophone, lap steel, glockenspiel
- Edward Droste– vocals, keyboard, autoharp, guitar
- Daniel Rossen– vocals, guitars, banjo, piano, autoharp
- Chris Taylor– clarinet, flute, saxophone, vocals, keyboard, bass, electronics and treatments, recording, mixing
- Lucas Crane – tapes
- Owen Pallett- strings, string arrangements
- John Marshman – strings
- Chris Coady – mixing
- Patryce Bak– photography
- Ben Tousley- design
All tracks by Christopher Bear, Edward Droste, Daniel Rossen and Chris Taylor, except where noted.
- Central and Remote
- Little Brother – lyrics by Fred Nicolaus
- Marta – co-written by Marta Forbes
- On a Neck, On a Spit
On May 16, 2005, “Warp Records” label released “A Certain Trigger”, the debut Maxïmo Park studio album. It was recorded in 2004, at “Eastcote Studios” and “2khz Studios” in London, and was produced by Paul Epworth.
- Paul Smith – vocals
- Duncan Lloyd– guitar
- Lukas Wooller– keyboards
- Tom English – drums
All tracks by Duncan Lloyd and Paul Smith, except where noted.
- Signal and Sign
- Apply Some Pressure
- Postcard of a Painting
- Going Missing
- I Want You to Stay – Lukas Wooller, Paul Smith
- Limassol – Archis Tiku, Paul Smith
- The Coast Is Always Changing
- The Night I Lost My Head – Paul Smith
- Once, a Glimpse
- Now I’m All Over the Shop
- Acrobat – Lukas Wooller, Paul Smith
- Kiss You Better – Paul Smith
On April 30, 2001, “Warp Records” label released “Confield”, the sixth Autechre album. It was recorded in 2001, and was produced by Rob Brown and Sean Booth.
- Rob Brown – primary artist
- Sean Booth – primary artist
- Frank Arkwright – mastering
- Designers Republic – design
All tracks by Rob Brown and Sean Booth.
- VI Scose Poise
- Pen Expers
- Sim Gishel
- Parhelic Triangle
- Eidetic Casein
- Lentic Catachresis
On November 4, 1996, “Warp Records” label released “Richard D. James Album”, the fourth Richard D. James alias Aphex Twin studio album. “The Independent” and “NME” placed the album on their list of the 50 best albums of 1996. The album was produced by Richard D. James.
- Me (Aphex Twin) – writer, producer, sleeve
- Johnny Clayton – sleeve
All compositions by “Me” (Richard D. James).
- Cornish Acid
- Peek 824545201
- Carn Marth
- To Cure a Weakling Child
- Goon Gumpas
- Yellow Calx
- Girl Boy Song
- Logan Rock Witch