On June 19, 1984, “ZTT Records” label released “Who’s Afraid of the Art of Noise?”, the debut Art of Noise studio album. It was recorded in February 1983 – April 1984, and was produced by Trevor Horn, Gary Langan, Paul Morley, Anne Dudley and J.J. Jeczalik.
- Trevor Horn – vocals, guitar, bass, keyboards, drum machine
- Anne Dudley – keyboards, arrangements
- J. J. Jeczalik – synthesizer, programming
- Gary Langan – keyboards, synthesizer, engineer, mixing
- Paul Morley
- XL, ZTT – art direction
- A.J. Barratt – photography
- Anton Corbijn – photography
All tracks by Trevor Horn, Gary Langan, Paul Morley, Anne Dudley and J.J. Jeczalik.
- A Time for Fear (Who’s Afraid)
- Beat Box (Diversion One)
- Close (To the Edit)
- Who’s Afraid (of the Art of Noise)
- Moments in Love
- How to Kill