On April 7, 1997, “4AD” label released “Mirador”, the third Tarnation album. It was recorded in 1996, at “Prairie Sun Recording Studios” in Cotati, California, and was produced by David Katznelson, Paula Frazer, Alex Propeza, Jamie Meagan and Juma Joe Byrnes.
- Paula Frazer – lead and backing vocals, guitar, bass, piano, Hammond organ, accordion, saw, percussion
- Alex Propeza – guitar, lap steel, Hammond organ, backing vocals
- Jamie Meagan – bass, guitar, lap steel, organ, percussion, backing vocals
- Yuma Joe Byrnes – drums, percussion, whistling
- Jim Passarell – trumpet
- Shella Schat – violin, cello
- Arch Stanton – noises
- Dylan Champagne – engineer
- Scotty Johnson – engineer
- Mark Mooka Rennick – engineer, mixing
- Wally Traugott – mastering
All tracks by Paula Frazer, except where noted.
- An Awful Shade of Blue
- A Place Where I Know
- Is She Lonesome Now?
- Your Thoughts and Mine
- There’s Someone
- Like a Ghost
- Little Black Egg – Michael S. Stone
- You’ll Understand
- The Well Sequel (hidden track)
- Sailor’s Lament (hidden track)